Interschool Cultural Country Booth Contest
They form part of the cultural exhibition at the 8th Peacemakers’ Cultural Celebration on 22-23 February 2020. The objective of the Contest is to encourage young people to discover more about our world and to embrace its rich cultural diversity and heritages, and to connect the public with their exhibits at their booth.
Theme: Intangible Cultural Heritage
ICH is a practice, representation, expression, ICH is a kind of knowledge, or skill, as well as the instruments, objects, artifacts, and cultural spaces that are considered by UNESCO to be part of a place‘s cultural heritage.
- Best Cultural Ambassador Award
- Best Design Award
Country booths presentation shall be judged on originality, representation of theme, educational aspects, authenticity and overall composition
Eligible students would
- be recognized as 2020 Peacemakers with certificates
- receive attractive prizes for the winning teams
Participating schools would
- be recognized on our official website
- receive a certificate of participation.